cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price and plan

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2, 1GB, THANKS SO MUCH! Not really. How about bringing back the unlimited data? And if you reduced your monthly payments and stopped giving freebies, people would be able to get the savings and do whatever they like instead of being served what you like. What if I want to order a pizza instead of going to the movies? Are you going to give me a pizza right now? Well, there you go... Unhelpful plans, unhelpful prices. You'll gain me back as a customer when you offer fair services for fair prices. Thanks for you attention.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
Deep pan pepperoni please....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

I don't see any of that happening sorry.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 3 of 14

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Freebies makes good headlines for marketing prats and gullible freeloaders, yet never amounts to a bean just like Petrol loyalty points.

That reminds me, I still have 2994 free monthly text messages to use up before next week or I will lose those too. Do you think I will miss O2 generous offer when I move both accounts elsewhere in December? Or will I look forward to no more "Failed to send Message", such is the poor quality of O2 Coverage?  Hmmm...

Message 5 of 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
Do you Think ill miss posts like this when you move both accounts elsewhere in December?

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 14

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Liquid wrote:
Do you Think ill miss posts like this when you move both accounts elsewhere in December?

Strange, we don't see many posts from people telling us they have found the perfect network!Smiley Frustrated

I wonder why?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 7 of 14

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It's like anything else. Speak as you find. Undoubtably some people have problems with the network but that goes for any other network too. You can only go off your own experience in your own particular area.

Mine has always been good with O2  thankfully otherwise I wouldn't have stayed for the last 15 years.

Message 8 of 14

sheepdog
  • 3310 Posts
  • 31 Topics
  • 39 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Freebies makes good headlines for marketing prats and gullible freeloaders, yet never amounts to a bean just like Petrol loyalty points.

Suppose I'd better spend that £3.50 off my next diesel fill then I get from Shell for being part of the v-power club every quarter Smiley Very Happy 

Mind you I'd actually like to take advantage of cinema tickets and pizza if there were any of those within a 40 mile radius of me but I'll be content in knowing that I get a signal and I'm not losing anything.

Of course o2 could always put prices up midway through a contract like the other networks and not offer anything (turns to the direction of Vodafone glaring).

Message 9 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you didn't see Watchdog on Petrol loyalty points...

I eat anything with pineapple topping... no pepperoni thanks. Smiley Very Happy 

Message 10 of 14