cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price and plan

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2, 1GB, THANKS SO MUCH! Not really. How about bringing back the unlimited data? And if you reduced your monthly payments and stopped giving freebies, people would be able to get the savings and do whatever they like instead of being served what you like. What if I want to order a pizza instead of going to the movies? Are you going to give me a pizza right now? Well, there you go... Unhelpful plans, unhelpful prices. You'll gain me back as a customer when you offer fair services for fair prices. Thanks for you attention.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 Network was perfect till about 12-18 months ago, then it just got steadily worse otherwise I am very happy with O2, but if I can't (nor my neighbours) make or recieve calls in the same place as we have done over many years then there must have been an infrastructure change.

I don't need anything fancy for reception, My phones are basic keypad (still have Nokia 6200).

Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

No I guess you couldn't care less about losing a couple of contracts. So what!!!

If you are an O2 CS then you really need basic training in diplomacy and common sense especially in an open forum. Any true CS would have tried to enquire (Offline) and perhaps offer advice or solution if possible that could circumvent and resolve the issue.

But you can't be in CS because your comments simply polarized a neutral user into actively seeking to move along with 14 other mixed PAYG & CONT accounts that were introduced via family members to O2 over many years, but I guess you couldn't care less about that either... A "Level 29: Consultant"?... Happy to Help... Well you certainly did that...

Message 12 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

So you want a brownie point, Bless you... Didn't you know that praise has to be earned?

Could it be that O2 coverage is now worse in some areas and better elsewhere regardless of what O2 claims? Or has Samsung, HTC, Nokia & Blackberry started selling deaf mobiles to me and my neighbours in the last 2 years?

Seriously, I will happily recommend and praise O2 deals "as is" in genuinely good reception areas even though I think some plans are unrealistic. But in the last 12-18 months O2 coverage got substantially worse in my post code, no argument, and we are now at a point of not able to send a text message on a bad day, but when coverage is RESTORED then praise will follow.

Message 13 of 14

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions

I'm not a member of O2 I am just a customer.

Your post did not contain a question hence I offered no advise.

A rant is a rant, obviously everyone is entitled to an opinion I won't hold that against them.

I can understand your frustration don't worry. At the end of the day what have you tried to solve it?

You've come online had your rant and then got angry with me for shooting you down.

Now would you like to continue your vendetta against people who help in this forum or would you like a civil discussion?

For the record the reason I hold this rank is because I have helped an aweful lot of people with phone/network issues. along with the others on the forums.

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 14 of 14