Did you mean: 

Previous call

Donna11
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi .
My brother was assaulted last night by the police . I heard it all on the phone. It was an unlawful arrest . They didn't identify them selves or anything. I'm wondering if there is any way I can get that phone call back . Or anything so it can be used as evidence? Please anyone help me out this is not the first time this has happened. thank u in advance.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Donna11 

O2 don't record phone calls I'm sfraid.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Donna11 

O2 don't record phone calls I'm sfraid.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Donna11 Unless your brother had recorded the incident on his phone himself, there's no way to retrieve the call. You could make enquiries as to whether any of the police involved were wearing body cams. That would seem to me to be the only way.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 3