cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preordered s7 edge

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you heard anything about your preorder I've been told I'll have to collect from store even though I preordered online
Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have exactly same issue. 

Did a new contract order when logging into my o2 account, had confirmation email with secci. Accepted all documents etc. Received no emails, Livechat said order should arrive sometime by weekend. 

Not very happy at all, no tracking info or anything and i cant see it in my account

Message 21 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Same advice for you @Anonymous You really need to contact cs tomorrow and speak to someone. You have tried live chat  and that info isn't helpful in all honesty. If your order was accepted it should be showing in My O2.

CS opens at 8am  http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous I'm the same as you nothing showing in my account on my O2 and no tracking but this has happened to me before with O2 and that time I called them and they gave me a tracking number over the phone so don't worry just call them in the morning.
Message 23 of 56

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

8.00-8.30 is your best time to call. As said, don't waste time with live chat.

Message 24 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here.  really starting to regret going with O2.

New customer, new order, accepted all the documents and received all the douments via email as well.

£9.99 taken from account.

Promises of "Get it three days early - March 8".  Wait for weeks and nothing.

Apparently, new customers can't even see orders in their account.  I can login into it and nothing.

Really, really poor service.

Message 25 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
My tracking info came through at just gone 5am this morning 🙂
Message 26 of 56

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good news.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 27 of 56

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Anonymous Maybe if you look again later today you may have tracking info If not then ring customer services

They open at 8am  so thats a good time to phone http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 28 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
For pre existing customers, if you're trying to see your order via mobile then please go to My o2, then set your phone to "Request desktop site" then click on the model of your existing phone under you phone number and for some reason that produces your order page. Took me a bit of trial and error to find this. It then has a link to track your parcel with the courier, in my case that is DPD.
Message 29 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
Start off with this link the follow instructions above. http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order
Message 30 of 56