cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premium charges

Anonymous
Not applicable

i have just recieved my bill and have 2 charges for a 80333 number that i haven't called/text.

how do i stop these charges and get reimbursed by O2?

Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
See help here

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Are-you-fed-up-with-spam-calls-and-texts-Follow-...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
See help here

http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Are-you-fed-up-with-spam-calls-and-texts-Follow-...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

You have probably inadvertently clicked on an Internet link

Message 3 of 8

Cleoriff
  • 122803 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

O2 wont reimburse you ...80333 is a short code for a non adult entertainment site run by a company called Veoo and they are given access to your phone by clicking on a link.. Contact Phoneplayplus http://www.phonepayplus.org.uk/for-consumers/unexpected-phone-charge

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

i want these to stop on my account please i don't ever go over my time allowance and would also like these to be reimbursed for these charges i have replied stop many time and feel let down for this to happen

Regards Andrew Witten

Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144155 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i want these to stop on my account please i don't ever go over my time allowance and would also like these to be reimbursed for these charges i have replied stop many time and feel let down for this to happen

Regards Andrew Witten

You need to call CS about your account issues and follow the advice already given to stop the charges from happening in the first place.

This is down to you to sort out - it is not the networks responsibility.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Contact details are here. You need to call them to see if they will reimburse you, nothing to do with O2. PhonePayPlus are the regulators. Call the number and the least they will do is stop the texts.

Customer care number:0800 157 7502
Customer care email:uk.care@veoo.com
Customer care website:Veoo has not provided this information
Search result provided by:Veoo
Message 7 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous This is a customer to customer forum. This is not customer services, if that's who you think you're directing your post to. You need to follow the advice given to the first poster in this thread, and to you by the others who have posted here. Whatever number is charging you has nothing to do with O2.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 8 of 8