cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-ordered Oneplus 3T. Delivery today and it hasn't been dispatched.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have preordered the Samsung Oneplus 3T on Saturday together with a 24 month contract. Launch day is today and so is their promised delivery date however I have not heard anything about it. Yesterday I contacted then through Web chat and was told that it will come today however when I called up this morning, i was told that the phone is waiting for dispatch and all the person said was that I won't get it today and that he can't give me a time scale. There's nothing showing up underneath my orders and services (phone order nor contract) so I don't know what's going on. What is going on?
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous and @Anonymous

Sorry about the delay. Due to an unexpected issue our shipping timelines slipped for this but you should get it today if you were expecting it yesterday!

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

View solution in original post

Message 11 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Anonymous We are all customers here and have no knowledge or control over deliveries. You'll need to speak to customer service again for an answer.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I should have worded that better! Sorry.
I meant to ask if anyone has had any experience like this.
Message 3 of 11

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
It is a well known quirk that o2 don't have a live stock system, plus they may well be waiting for stock from OnePlus.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had the exact same issue, contacted them yesterday to make sure I would get the phone today, was assured that would be the case.

After no tracking this morning I got told by live chat that they are very sorry but they'll escalate, phone won't come today.

I am extremely disapointed, as I was promised something repeatedly and O2 clearly doesn't give a damn.

Just know that you are not alone, I will post if I get any updates. Hoping for the best result getting it tomorrow, but at this point I'm not even sure of that.

Message 5 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
No doubt another unprecedented demand which means o2 have more orders than phones, so it's a waiting game, as usual I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's incredibly frustrating when you are consistently promised a particular date, the website says a particular date and then it's just "forgotten".

Website still says that you can order today for tomorrow's delivery, yet I can't even get my preorder confirmed.

I'm having some sort of nightmare with O2 between this and a repair, and it's left me slightly sour, even though I never had any issues before. It's as if they've decided to muck up everything at once.

Message 7 of 11

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

As you guys have more experience than me at this waiting situation, does o2 normally get stock faster than a regular consumer?  

Oneplus site is offering a 5 week wait for the phone... Is that what we're looking for at o2 as well normally? (I get you guys are just customers and won't know much more than me, but hoping to know from previous  experience...) 

Message 9 of 11

MI5
  • 143427 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
About the same I would think.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 10 of 11