Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-order S21 Ultra 5g

Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,

I just made a pre-order for the S21 Ultra 5g last night, I've been accepted and all, but it seems I can not connect to My O2 account. I am a new customer since last night, so maybe the hasn't processed my order yet, I am a bit concerned and excited about due to the fact that I can't connect to my account to see any updates.

Thank you
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@31 

You wont see the order in My O2 until you have received a dispatch email. You can then track it in MY O2. https://www.o2.co.uk/help/pay-monthly/how-to-track-your-order 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 10

• 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there,

Thanks for the prompt response, do you know when I will have access to My O2 app (as it says, I don't have access yet) but when I press on Manage account and go through an web browser I can connect there, but there is so little info that I need. And, as such, I can not speak to an O2 guru regarding my account or any other enquiries that I have.

Thanks again.

Thank you very much.
Message 3 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @31 

The link is here MyO2  http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

As I said, it takes a little while to catch up. However this recent order wont show in My O2 until it's been dispatched. You will get an email at that time, then you can track it.

If you have any concerns at all you can call O2.

Numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Advice from an O2 Guru regarding a way to get through:

If you call 202, when it comes to the reason you are calling stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.

Press 2 for Everything Else

Press 5 for More Options

Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to an advisor.

Press Upgrade, Lost/Stolen or Fraud if you have to.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 10

• 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Also if you know, when I finished my pre-order online, at the end it had a picture with the device, plus the samsung ear buds and the smart tag, how do I claim those, or are they coming together as one pack ?

Thank you again.
Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 143428 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@31 

You have to claim them from Samsung:

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or ROI residents (18+) only or registered companies. Pre order a new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G, or S21 Ultra 5G from 14/01/2021 – 28/01/2021 and claim Samsung Galaxy Buds Live or Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro & Samsung SmartTag by redemption. No cash alternative. Participants who pre-order from Samsung Shop Online can claim their Reward at the same time as the pre-order. Customers from other participating retailers, must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder to complete the online claim form, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information by midnight on 27/02/2021. Maximum 1 claim per Promotion Product purchased and a maximum of 250 claims per Company Participant. See www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-s-preorder/terms/ for full Promotion terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 10

• 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi,

But how can I communicate with o2 customer service, as I am new to the network, my sim card is arriving with my device, I can't sign in to My o2 app yet, I sent them an email but they quit working with.

Thank you.
Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 143428 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@31 

Why do you need to call?

The phone isn't released yet so there's nothing O2 can tell you.

On the day before, you'll get a dispatch email from O2 with your tracking details, which you can then use to see what time your phone will arrive.

http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

• 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It's because I have to move on Monday, so I need them to change the address on my contract and delivery. And I can't log in into Myo2 app so I can speak with someone.
Message 9 of 10

MI5
  • 143428 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@31 

The non customer number is 08442 02 02 02

Note that there is a 5p per minute service charge for calling this number.

Currently using:
Message 10 of 10