Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre contract aggrement in my name.

Leigh92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there, took out a contract with O2 on the 22nd of this month. I got my PAC from vodafone, later got a message saying port in was unsuccessful. Same again after calling in store. 

Called back in store and the shop worker got talking to support as to why it was failing. They told him the name on the account doesn't match. Now bare in mind we had the pre contract aggrement with correct details on screen while being told this, order number receipt all matched up. 

They wouldn't talk to him about the account as names didn't match but on the shops side of things and my side they do match. 

Anyone had this happen or know how to resolve as any telephone representative won't talk to me or give me a way to resolve it. The next option for me is to hand contract back and take myself back to Vodafone. 

Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11607 Posts
  • 64 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@Leigh92 

It could be Vodafone with the PAC and failing verifcation, as there are various verification processes the PAC goes through. 

What does it say when you login to myo2? either via the App or website...

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126064 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Leigh92 

Your last option of going back seems the best one currently. No point giving you contact details for O2 as they won't speak to you. You could try again in a couple of months.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3