Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post Office Delivered My Samsung S10+ To Repair Centre On **Personal info**19

XxDarkMarioxX
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

But afer nearly two weeks there saying they not got the device have got no insurance silly me but post office tracking never lies only had the phone for week and half and was going to put it on insurance do not know what to do live chat wont help me.

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Aslong as you have proo of postage it is the responsibility of O2 to replace it if they have lost it. Don't let them tell you that it isn't.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@XxDarkMarioxX  Do not rely on Live Chat to help you. Call customer service and speak to someone. Best time to call is 8-8.30 am to avoid a long wait on hold. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you have written proof that the post office delivered your phone to the repair centre you shouldn't have any problem.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

XxDarkMarioxX
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for that will contact them just find it unfair been without my phone now for nearly two weeks and still have to pay two weeks worth of data that not even used
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Aslong as you have proo of postage it is the responsibility of O2 to replace it if they have lost it. Don't let them tell you that it isn't.

Message 4 of 5

XxDarkMarioxX
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Spoken to them and there ordered me a replacement phone really do not know why they loose expensive phones.
Message 5 of 5