Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Post Office Delivered My Samsung S10+ To Repair Centre On **Personal info**19

But afer nearly two weeks there saying they not got the device have got no insurance silly me but post office tracking never lies only had the phone for week and half and was going to put it on insurance do not know what to do live chat wont help me.

Level 71: Golden Child

Re: Post Office Delivered My Samsung S10+ To Repair Centre On **Personal info**19

@XxDarkMarioxX  Do not rely on Live Chat to help you. Call customer service and speak to someone. Best time to call is 8-8.30 am to avoid a long wait on hold. https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

If you have written proof that the post office delivered your phone to the repair centre you shouldn't have any problem.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

Re: Post Office Delivered My Samsung S10+ To Repair Centre On **Personal info**19

Thanks for that will contact them just find it unfair been without my phone now for nearly two weeks and still have to pay two weeks worth of data that not even used
Topics: 580
Solutions: 4,327

Aslong as you have proo of postage it is the responsibility of O2 to replace it if they have lost it. Don't let them tell you that it isn't.

Spoken to them and there ordered me a replacement phone really do not know why they loose expensive phones.