Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting

graciebabe39
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Can you please tell me if I can port my 02 number to a different carrier? I still have a running contract
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @graciebabe39

Follow the advice here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

Once you have supplied your PAC to your new network your current contract with the O2 will end immediately the port completes and O2 will generate your final bill. (This could be quite large, depending on how much time you have left on your contract)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122381 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @graciebabe39

Follow the advice here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/How-to-Guides/How-to-get-your-PAC-2017-Update/ba-p/1052278

Once you have supplied your PAC to your new network your current contract with the O2 will end immediately the port completes and O2 will generate your final bill. (This could be quite large, depending on how much time you have left on your contract)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92928 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Good morning @graciebabe39, I was wondering if the information above helped you understand the porting process better? Do you have any additional questions we could help with? slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4