Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number to O2 - security section

alg123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have completed the online form to port my number to O2 twice and nothing has happened.

I can't get through to customer services as every option I seem to take ends with please check my O2 or bye.

Im looking ti complete it again and the onIy bit I think is causing the issue is the security section. Its asking for 2 characters if my password but saying its not the password I use to login to the website.

As I cant recall setting up another password and have never contacted O2 customer services im not sure what this could be. Is it the answer to my security question?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@alg123 

It's the answer to your security question which can be reset by going into "My Details" in your MYO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@alg123 

It's the answer to your security question which can be reset by going into "My Details" in your MYO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

alg123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks very much. Just reset it and used that. I've now had a text saying my port will be actioned tomorrow.
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You're welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4