Did you mean: 

Porting my number

MPhillips
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good afternoon,

Have seen a few people seem to have had similar issues to myself lately and posted on here to get resolved. On Thursday my number was ported over from EE but ever since I’ve been left with No Service! I’ve tried speaking to CS as well as the online chats only to seemingly be lead down the garden path. Been told it’ll be solved within 24hrs but over 4 days later now and I’ll still in the same situation and haven’t heard anything back from them!

Any help or advice would be appreciated!

Cheers

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@MPhillips 

Pop into your local O2 store for a new sim.

There seems to have been a few similar issues recently that have been solved with a new sim card.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@MPhillips 

Unfortunately o2 will be waiting on EE to respond and porting teams dont work weekends, have been through this recently with going into EE from another network (not EE), so the first day it would really be picked up is today by both Sides... 

I will tag @O2nath_ci  to see if there is any update they can give to you, look out for a private message.

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 4

O2nath_ci
Former Staff
  • 35 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@madasaf1sh  thanks for the tag @MPhillips i will private message you 

Message 4 of 4