Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Porting Number Issue

Hi, I received my O2 sim card today, I got my PAC code from Three last week and I want to port my number to O2 that I was using with Three

For some reason it is not going through, I keep getting an email saying - "Validation Exception : Sorry, the information provided for our security checks is incorrect. Please check and resubmit your request"

I have tried a few times now with no success, is there something I have done wrong, any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Highlighted
Level 67: Unsung hero

Re: Porting Number Issue

@EmUK You'll need to speak to customer service. 0800 587 4005 seems to be the best of the numbers in the link below. Choose any option. Even fraud or lost/stolen if necessary. It's the only way they'll take your call. Stupid system? You bet!

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Highlighted

Thank you for your reply, will do smiley

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hey there @EmUK , as it's been a few days since you posted about your number porting, I hope you managed to get everything sorted ok with customer service. Smiley Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Highlighted

Hi,

Yes I got it all sorted out, it was my own fault, user error lol smiling see no evil

The number got ported very quickly and without any hitches grin

One other question I have is that I am a Disney+ subscriber, I paid for a year back in May of this year, how do I get the £2 off my bill each month with O2?

Highlighted
Community Manager

[ Edited ]

Great to hear you got it sorted, thanks for keeping us updated. Smiley Happy

Some more knowledgeable community members might be able to advise in more detail, but as far as I know you can only get the Disney+ Extra on your O2 account if you don't have already an existing subscription for Disney+.

Maybe this help page will explain a bit further too on how the Extras work. Smiley Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? See if the My O2 how-to guide will help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature