Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Into O2

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I just tried to port my old number from giffgaff to O2 both at pay monthly. When I filled in the form for the  first time, BluePrism sent me a email said information I provided for security check is incorrect. I thought this because I wrote the password wrong, so I submitted it again. I didn't get email this time, so I guess it's correct this time. Today is my transferring day. My old sim don't have service anymore (as it's supposed to be), but my new sim is still in service (still the new number).  I was wondering if someone can tell me what should I do? I'll really appreciate your help!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 3

Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you a lot! Just made a call. They are handling this now.

Message 3 of 3