Did you mean: 

Port number away from o2

PeyLawro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Afternoon. 

Looking at moving away from O2, signal quality has become very poor (call drops upto 5 times when calling my gf on way home from work, Vodafone is fine) 

It's currently 250 to pay up to allow me to upgrade, if I pay that up and request my PAC code is that all I would need to pay? 

Thanks for any info. 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147144 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@PeyLawro wrote:

Sorry not ported for quite a number of years as O2 generally been ok.

On a refresh tariff, pay 21 device and 17 plan each month.

Texting 85075 has said 271.71 to pay which would be about right as Bill only due out on 23rd

@PeyLawro 

That amount will be added to your final bill when you port out your number.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 147144 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@PeyLawro 

See help guides.

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

Guide: How does O2 Refresh work? 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 7145 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1591 Solutions

You don't say what you are on. But if it as Refresh Tariff or SIM only you are free to leave when you pay off the balance.

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/account-and-billing/leaving-o2

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 147144 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@PeyLawro 

Text INFO to 85075 to get details on any early termination fees that may be payable.

Message 4 of 6

PeyLawro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Texting 85075 has said 271.71 to pay which would be about right as Bill only due out on 23rd

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 147144 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@PeyLawro wrote:

@PeyLawro 

That amount will be added to your final bill when you port out your number.

Message 6 of 6