Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port in request refused

HOWROBERGB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. Just joined O2 from EE. I have made several attempts to migrate my EE number over using the PAC code provided by EE on the O2 online form. I keep geting the request refused either because the information provided for our security checks is incorrect or PAC code did not have the correct number of characters. I am sure that all the details I have gived are correct. I know it is not possible to talk to anybody at the moment!  Any ideas?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@HOWROBERGB 

Use contact numbers and methods here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Say anything to get connected.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Clairetays
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am experiencing the same problem & cant get through to speak to anyone at 02

Message 3 of 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92913 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to keep trying to call O2 then choose any of the options, fraud etc
Everything is taking longer due to the lockdown. Call centres and social distancing means limited staff to handle all the queries. Patience needed I'm afraid.
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Other numbers to try
0800 977 7337
0800 587 4005
0800 0901808
Download and use Skpe to call any of the free numbers
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104/highlight/true#M181823

Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @HOWROBERGB  and @Clairetays - how did it go with your number port in the end, did you make any progress with customer service as advised above? It would be great to hear back from you. slight_smile

Message 5 of 5