Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor signal refund

Ian-fishwick
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, had a very poor signal last week, my father in law had just passed away and I was responsible for organising the doctors , funeral etc and I was sick of getting told they they were ringing me but going straight to voicemail, I ended up having to use my sons tesco mobile with no issues at all,

i think i should receive a refund on my account,

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6515 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1477 Solutions

Well we are all customers here so you will have to contact O2 direct as there is no access to accounts from here.

Poor signal happens for a number of reasons and usually does not result in compensation.

More to the question is why Tesco Mobile running on O2 worked and your O2 phone didn't 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6515 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1477 Solutions

Well we are all customers here so you will have to contact O2 direct as there is no access to accounts from here.

Poor signal happens for a number of reasons and usually does not result in compensation.

More to the question is why Tesco Mobile running on O2 worked and your O2 phone didn't 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2