cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor customer services

Anonymous
Not applicable

Has any one else had problems getting in touch with customer services? I have been trying every day for a week now and been on hold for 1 hour before giving up every time. I have been with O2 for 7 years but now sick to the back teeth of there poor service. I am now looking to cancel my contract instead of a upgrade!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
It is proving difficult at the moment to get hold of CS at certain times of the day. You can also upgrade online or instore or try live chat.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

hello, i think o2 have really gone down, i wanted to purchase a contract and because i have no credit history they wanted me to put a £200 desposit down which i wouldn't get back for 4 months i have been with o2 years just like my family and think its out of order the way they act.

Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
Actually it is sound business sense. It's you that has no credit rating so you'll struggle to get credit anywhere until you can build up some sort of decent history. It's the same for everyone at 18 years old, nothing personnal wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

barbaraC
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have managed to get through on the live chat, I also have been with them for more years than I can remember, t took me 2 weeks and many promises on the chat line to get my old number transfer, everyday they said it would be 24 hours, it took 2 weeks, I lost 2 weeks of the monthly pay and my pay and go money has not been transferred, the service has been disgraceful, they will not let me cancel my contract even though they breached it. I also was told the deal was £11 per month yet my account has been debited by £12.5, I am also sick to the back teeth of the poor service
Message 5 of 7

Liquid
Level 44: Clearly Talented
  • 5942 Posts
  • 98 Topics
  • 305 Solutions
You tend to get charged a bit more on the first bill your paying a month in advance essentially.

Dionne I presume the family contracts were not in your name? This would be the reason they want a deposite as your a unknown risk. Family members don't count for anything as O2 do not do a guarantor service.

Are you on the electoral rol?
Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong. So Ive been told wink
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

strange one, I got through to customer services within 5 minutes this morning. Saying that I was not trying to get through to the upgrades team which at peak times can be very busy.

Message 7 of 7