Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor coustomer service

Keith32
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am unable to login into my account because I am unable to install my Esim.

When I try to ring from my another number they always say that I need to call you back on the same number but how they can call me back because for 1week. I am unable to send message and can't make and take call.

In my life I have never see this type of fu****ng service in my life.

Please help me for this because I am disable.

Help me from this issue.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11299 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3153 Solutions

@Keith32 

There is nothing we can do from here as this is not customer services, but a customer to customer community , you will need to keep persevering with o2, or contact them via social media Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

It does sounds like you have failed verification if they want to call you back

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 5

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38217 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

Instead of ringing them, @Keith32 - why not use Twitter or Facebook to communicate with the Social Media Team? They are fully able to help most customers with their account-related problems of this nature - ways to contact them here:

Good luck!

Message 3 of 5

Claudia3
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have also the same issue. 

3 days ago I call customer service and they and put me on hold 20 minutes and the line got disconnected several times but nobody's calls me back and some time they promise me to call me back but still no response.

It's a too much poor customer I waste all my day but still not find the solution.

Message 4 of 5

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38217 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@Claudia3 wrote:

I have also the same issue. 

3 days ago I call customer service and they and put me on hold 20 minutes and the line got disconnected several times but nobody's calls me back and some time they promise me to call me back but still no response.

It's a too much poor customer I waste all my day but still not find the solution.

Social Media Team are capable and reasonably responsive @Claudia3 - contact them here:

I had an answer last Saturday morning within about 3 hours, after one nudge via X DM to wake'em up 😉

Message 5 of 5