Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Poor Signal/data not showing on ''my o2"

You have been fobbed off. It has not worked now for several weeks and no one at o2 can give you an honest answer as to when it will work again.
Highlighted
Anonymous

To be honest I dont really like o2 and as soon as I finish my contract i will just run away from them.
Highlighted
Topics: 572
Solutions: 3,844

It's now working ok for me both on the PC and on my mobile (using both the network and wifi)
The 5th was my billing date and true to their word, that's when it started working again.
All I can say is to keep trying, maybe it has to be reset on your billing date. Better yet, call them again and ask them for a definite date when it will be working for YOU!
Highlighted
Anonymous

Hey Guys,
We are still working on the data counters at the moment and we hope to have the service fully restored for all users very soon.
In the meantime we'd recommend using any data measuring facilities you may have built into your phone.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Highlighted
Topics: 572
Solutions: 3,844

Highlighted
Anonymous

@ Zoe, I waited over two months for my bill being reset as you say( they told me to wait 1 months and thats nearly 3 now!) and still not working I called millions of times customer service and they said they dont know, well what shall I do? I cant even complain coz if I do I get told off on this forum,this is just a joke Im paying for a service that isnt working and to be honest Im nearly 3 months without data showing on my blackberry and I just had enough of everything!
Highlighted
Anonymous

@Groovyz
Drop me a PM with your details.
We're more than happy to look into it for you.
Thanks. Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

Nothing has change and data still not showing, yesterday I was in London bridge area and I couldnt make a call coz of poor signal,I couldnt even call customer service as i kept being cutted off ( over an hour ) and I had to wait ages before receiving a call, this is happening most of the times and is not my phone or sim to blame, as I said o2 signal isnt good and now I really had enough of all this. I will end my contract today
Highlighted
Anonymous

I have an ongoing problem with o2 and getting no further forward, 4 months of their computer not recognising my 1gb data allowance,slowing me down at 500mb!!! But! when they finally get the computer to recognise my 1gb of data it dishes me out 1bg of snails pace usage, it's got so bad now I have had to get the Ombudsman involved with the hope of terminating my contract early and at no cost myself, HOPE YOUR BATTLE GETS SORTED.
Highlighted
Anonymous

AFTER 8 WEEKS YOU CAN GET THE OMBUDSMAN TO TAKE ON YOUR CASE,LOOK ON LINE IT IS EASY.