Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Poor Poor customer service

I contacted o2 CS via my account control area regarding a simple upgrade issue & their response has to date been laughable, in their last email (One of many) to me they actually asked me what my phone number was..........

####
Highlighted
Anonymous

The only reason the CS agent didn't know my details was they hadn't read the background data on my file.

I originally had asked if additional features required activating on my account as I had recently upgraded from a 2G to a 3G handset.
Highlighted
Anonymous

The only reason the CS agent didn't know my details was they hadn't read the background data on my file.
I originally had asked if additional features required activating on my account as I had recently upgraded from a 2G to a 3G handset.

How do you expect them to know your details if they don't have the number to your account? CS agents don't get the whole email and previous correspondence, it is uploaded as a note to your account.
Highlighted
Anonymous

I expect them to know my details as I included them in the original email......
Highlighted
Anonymous

If your emails to O2 are as vague as your posts here, its no wonder you've got nowhere. It might sound harsh, but that's the way it seems to me.

Why not ask the question here and see if we can answer?
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

:robotindifferent:
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

I expect them to know my details as I included them in the original email......

Yeah, well. It's not happening.