Did you mean: 

Plus Plan help

RachieM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi 

I've upgraded to a PLUS plan and I've spoken to O2 but am still a bit confused...

When I go to the US, can I make a phone call to a US phone number without a charge?

When in the US, can I call a UK number or UK mobile number without a charge or should I use WhatsApp

In the UK, I assume that I can not make a phone call to a US number without a charge?

I think I confused the agent and didn't really get a straight answer.

In brief, I need to phone a number for our shuttle transfer on landing at Miami airport.

TIA

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149393 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@RachieM 

Plus plans include Travel Inclusive so you are all set up and ready to go.

There's nothing else you need to do.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11577 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3163 Solutions

@RachieM 

In the UK, you pay to call a US number at the prevailing rate, it is not free on any tariff...  

If you have the o2 travel inclusive bolton then calls to the UK and US will be included whilst in the US

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 6

RachieM
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you...so the Plus plan that includes USA is already set up to include the US bolt on and I don't need to do any thing else? I wasn't sure if I add the bolt on now, whether it overrides the the Plus Plan?

Sorry, not sure if that makes sense?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 149393 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

@RachieM 

Plus plans include Travel Inclusive so you are all set up and ready to go.

There's nothing else you need to do.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

RachieM
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 149393 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

Welcome

Message 6 of 6