Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help

Judes
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,  I have both my own phone bill and my dad's bill come out of my account each month. I want to lower my dad's tariff as he barely uses his phone and is overpaying. How can I put him on the lowest possible tariff? 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

If you are pay monthly, log in to your dad's account and see if you can upgrade or change tariff @Judes.

Otherwise as @Cleoriff says you would need to look at moving to a provider that offers a "classic" pay as you go service.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Judes 

If your dad only uses a phone for texts and calls he needs to go on a classic tariff. O2 no longer do this but Tesco and Giffgaff do. Now better still take a look at this company. https://www.1pmobile.com/ 

It would really suit your dad I think x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions

If you are pay monthly, log in to your dad's account and see if you can upgrade or change tariff @Judes.

Otherwise as @Cleoriff says you would need to look at moving to a provider that offers a "classic" pay as you go service.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 4

Andy7856
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 35 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Asda  mobile is another good simple PAYG scheme.  Runs on Vodafone which may  or may not be suitable for his area.   No complex bundles or anything!

Message 4 of 4