Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Highlighted
Anonymous

Please HELP! was charged 240 Pounds fr a free trial!O2 Surpr

I received an offer for FREE DVD rental for a month and i signed up for it. They asked me for my credit card details. And I have been billed twice for the amount of GBP 240on that credit card.

Please Help. I dont know whom to contact.
Highlighted
Anonymous

i believe the offer for the DVD trial is run by lovefilm, you can contact them on the telephone number below (which will come out of your inclusive minutes), if not, you can contact o2, from your mobile, there number is also below, hope this helps

Dan.

LoveFilm: 020 8631 0020 (Just hold, don't press anything)
O2 Customer Services: 4445
Highlighted
Anonymous

the copany's name is blockbuster... and i did speak to them. at firstthey said i will have to talk to people in O2.. but when i explained to them that i was charged by blovkbuster and not o2 they transfered me to a few more people and finally the verdict is that since i applied online it has nothing to do with the blockbuster store and i need to conact the customer care that is for the online members. i will be calling them tomorow... i am not very optimistic about this. i feel very chated out of this deal. o2 really has surprised me! 240 pounds is a lot of money...
Highlighted
Anonymous

Dan ... thank u for taking the time to reply...
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Contact your credit card issuer as well, and tell them you are in dispute over the payment.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

thank you...i will let them know!