Sounds like your Google account is set to a different country.
1. Open the Google play store app.
2. At the top right, tap the profile icon.
3. Tap settings, general, account and device preferences, country and profiles.
4. Tap the country where you want to add the account (UK).
5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Hope that helps
Are you currently in the UK?
If not, you will need to run a UK VPN to access the MyO2 app.
Hey @Playstore did any of the above solve your issue?
→ COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
→ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
→ Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
→ Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help
If you'd like to take part, why not register?
Track usage, upgrade and get support with the My O2 appDownload My O2