Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Placed an order for new ipad, not sure whats happening

Rejwan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered the new ipad pro on a contract via the o2 website. Just wanted to know if thers an uodate or whether they did a credit check etc. After placing order i recieved quite a few emails with some terms and conditions aswell as a CCA. They did also provide me with an order confimation to say it is in progress. I did try to log in to my o2 but i don't see any reference of an order being placed other than being able to use o2 wifi.
I do want to note i placed the order on 27/03/20 and also the upfront payment was taken and selected delivery for the 30th.

Just wanted to know if i could recieve an update of any sort or know whether I've been accepted or not, I do have contracts with EE and voda and selected o2 for the ipad due to No one else having it yet and also due to the flexibilty of the monthly and refresh plans. If someone could privde some clarification that would help

Thanks in advance!
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Rejwan
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Also want to mention that i wanted to call o2 CS, but due to current situations i think they are taking important calls only, as i couldnt get through.
Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Rejwan 

The only people who can answer this query are customer services. They are opn at 8am . Try then

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

Robert33mann
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Did your phone get delivered as im in same situation
Message 4 of 9

Jmbelson
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

at least you got some emails, o2 have taken my money but i cant get on now and the verification email is not coming through.  i dont want to re-order as they will take more money. And customer service is a no go... ill wait till monday and see if it arrives, if not im rining.  

Message 5 of 9

Hellsing
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

any update on this? iordered mine yesterday and still awaiting the dispatch notifs. has any of yours arrived?

Message 6 of 9

daveauk7
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Order late on Thursday night, had confirmation of order email and nothing since tho. Currently in the slowest twitter DM conversation with O2 following it up. Will post as and when I hear more info.
Message 7 of 9

Hellsing
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hey update just got dispatch info from O2. They’re using UK mail. So probably arriving tomorrow
Message 8 of 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Good news slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 9