Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel Fold

Scuffers
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Hello, will the new Pixel Fold be available on O2? EE have confirms this will. But heared nothing from O2.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Rob_83
Level 1: Joiner
  • 31 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That doesn't answer their question at all though. It was available for pre-order but now it suddenly isn't. Various parts of O2 can't even agree on the same answer regarding whether existing preorders will be fulfilled on June 27th or if they're pushed back to August. If the latter then we're also going to miss the deadline for the Pixel Watch offer 🙄

If we're going to be unwillingly bumped to August then I'll just go for the Xperia 1 V instead. It'd be nice to know either way though...

Message 11 of 13

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10291 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3025 Solutions

@Rob_83 

It isn't o2 that have pushed the date back to August, it is Google as they dont have the inventory, and cant build enough of them... 

Even on Googles own store you cant get one until August, and Google will be prioritising their own sales channels, and all depends on how many Google send out to the networks, as to whether o2 and others can fulfil the pre-orders. 

I would be prepared to wait...

There is nothing o2 can do about this, and one for you to ask Google...

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 12 of 13

Rob_83
  • 31 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That contradicts what O2 told Stuffers here though: https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly/Pixel-Fold-orders/td-p/1625650

That very same Twitter account is also telling people that it's delayed and now expected in August. I do suspect the Fold is delayed here in the UK as I've also seen that Google's own store has the revised delivery date, so seeing O2's twitter account misleading people with a claim that preorders will be fulfilled in June really doesn't help.

Message 13 of 13