Did you mean: 

Physical sim not working after esim deleted

Billy7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello,

I have tried to delete my eSIM as I didn’t want this option. My physical sim is not working and I am now without any phone service 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12389 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1149 Solutions

If you swapped from a physical to an eSim, that will disable the physical one @Billy7 

You either need to speak to customer services to see if they can re-activate the old sim, ask them to send out a new one (which will be active but can take a while to arrive in the post) or visit your local o2 store with photo ID to get a new one there and then.

All ways to contact customer services are in the guide Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

It includes phone numbers you can call using Skype ( Guide: A Guide to Skype )

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147131 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28295 Solutions

@Billy7 

Your physical sim would have been disabled when the esim was activated, so you now need a new one.

Pop into any O2 store with photo ID for one.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 3