Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone

Parveen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ pay monthly with 02 I get 20gb a month and my renewal happens on the 11th every month but sometimes when I go to check if my renewal has happened it shows it hasn’t and it shows 0gb what’ is this meant to me mean and why does it do this is it the app ?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

KingAmo
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 287 Posts
  • 6 Topics
  • 30 Solutions
@Parveen
I'm not sure I may have experienced such, but may I ask whether after the 11th when it shows 0gb, maybe let's say on 12th going, don't you see that your data allowance is 20gb anymore?

If that happens I believe that the system was updating everything although I'm not sure if that should be a reason why.
You can try contacting O2 Customer Service to know the reason why. All numbers are in this guide, https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...
Alternatively you can pop up in one of their local shops and I believe someone maybe able to explain everything very well to you.
Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122796 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

@Parveen 

Your data allowance will refresh on your billing date. Sometimes My O2 runs a little slowly particularly over the weekend. Then it will update itself. You can always try rebooting the phone.

Only call O2 if this is causing you problems. All numbers are in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Parveen just cheking if this has been sorted?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 6

Parveen
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yes it’s all good now thank you very much
Message 5 of 6

Parveen