cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered a pay monthly phone on Tuesday last week but have not received it and have not got a order number or have not had a message to say when it would be delivered
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous we won't have that info on here so can I ask you to call in to check please http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Let us know how you get on please.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just wondering when it would be delivered
Message 2 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143411 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous we won't have that info on here so can I ask you to call in to check please http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Let us know how you get on please.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like the phone is not in stock

Message 4 of 6

mavericke
  • 83 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Anonymous

In addition to what @MI5's suggestion, you could also chat online with an O2 customer service officer. You can locate the live chat function at the bottom left of the main page of O2 under the 'most popular' heading.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mavericke live chat are known for not having accurate information & half the time don’t even know what they are talking about 

Message 6 of 6