Did you mean: 

Phone stuck in DHL Warehouse

RF2742
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hello,

I am trying to get some assistance from 02 regarding a new phone being delivered.

I have called 02 twice today and have been told that as my address is not ‘specific’ enough, DHL cannot deliver my phone to my address.

When I informed Customer Services that I had no option to enter a more specific address, it seemed at that point that both Customer Service Reps. were unsure what could be done. I even suggested that I could go to the local DHL where the phone currently is, but the reps said this was not an option.

Is there anyone who has experienced this service due to an address issue or is there anyone who might be able to offer a solution?

Apparently changing my address manually to something more specific now cannot be done either.

I really dont want to cancel this new contract or phone purchase, but its a little dissapointing what has happened so far.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@RF2742 

Although you shouldn't have to, you should be able to call DHL and arrange to collect from their depot.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @RF2742 , it's been a while since you posted about waiting for your DHL delivery so I just wanted to check if you ended up making any progress with this since then?

Message 3 of 3