Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone signal lost

AG0318
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After finally getting the no caller ID problem sorted after over 3 weeks on the 4th yesterday I lost all signal on my phone and no 4g for over an hour afterwards my signal then kept dropping from 2/3 bars to 1 and is currently on 2 bars even know when I checked on line there are no known problems. I’m can make calls to people now but I sound like a robot to them given my low signal. I can’t however access my voicemail or call 202 from my phone. Really fed up of problems right now. Can any one resolve this ? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93277 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

Some help links here

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Is the network down for me or everyone? 

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 4

Luke30
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 389 Posts
  • 131 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I get the same problem as you with my signal going to 1 to 2 bars all the but the customer service keep saying that there is no problems with the marsks in my area so I don't know what to say that.

LGreenwood
Message 3 of 4

AG0318
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I now again have no signal and yet on the 02 coverage and network website there is no problems 🤔🤔🤔

Message 4 of 4