Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone says delivered

Gbrowne
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have upgraded to an iPhone 12 Pro Max and it says it was delivered today and signed by someone called ‘TAYLOR’. I don’t know any Taylors in the area and nobody lives with me of that name. There was no card left through letterbox and no picture taken when delivered. I have already complained to 02 who have raised this to the courier (DPD) and they said this takes 3-5 working days. Had anybody else had this kind of issue and how was it concluded? TIA.
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Gbrowne 

You just have to keep on to O2. Make a nuisance of yourself. You didn't receive the phone and it's O2's job to sort this out asap. Contact them on a daily basis.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Gbrowne 

You just have to keep on to O2. Make a nuisance of yourself. You didn't receive the phone and it's O2's job to sort this out asap. Contact them on a daily basis.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

Gbrowne
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I contacted them earlier and they said “3-5 working days” for the “investigation”. Got contacted earlier by a guy who works for DPD in my area and said he’s getting in touch with the fellas who were out delivering today so he’s trying to sort it from that end. Just a hassle all in all tbh!
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

You need to keep on at O2 about this, @Gbrowne. It's their responsibility, not yours. It won't be 'just a hassle' if you don't receive your phone but get charged for it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4