cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number

Anonymous
Not applicable
I was bored few days ago and realised my number I have had for 7 years I still don't remember so was wondering can you change your number if available to a number you want or not
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can purchase any payg sim card with a number you want and obtain the PAC (if from another network) and port it to your O2 account.
Help here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number#qs
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

You are allowed one number change with O2. You have to do this by contacting CS 202 for contract 4445 payg. It will be a number they allocate though....not one you choose.

You can buy a number from Ebay but would need to change it via CS

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You can purchase any payg sim card with a number you want and obtain the PAC (if from another network) and port it to your O2 account.
Help here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-keep-your-mobile-number#qs
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3