cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not in stock but refund will take up to 14 days!

tardis1971
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Upgraded my iphone 7 yesterday and online saying it in stock (the only reason I went with black!!).  Get text this morning to say its out of stock and will take longer to arrive.  

So I ask for refund so I can go to Carephone Warehouse to upgrade today as they have the phone in stock but am told I will have to wait up to 14 days for refund!  WHY when you quick enough to accept my order and take my money?

I havent cancelled the order but need the phone next week.  As explained on the phone I've smashed the screen on my iphone 7 & didn't see the point in repairing as I can upgrade.  However I'm flying to Dublin next week for work so need the phone before then as currenlty just swapping sim's with my daughter.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

Poppysmum
Level 19: Quirky
  • 1332 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

NHS dentist are slower than O2 i been waiting since 17th November for them to sort a deposit refund 

A snail moves quicker slight_smile

They are also one of worst for wanting proof patient died 😞 

I have an appointment February 23rd for check up if not heard anything by then they will know about it rage

Message 11 of 13

David7
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Recall it from your bank it takes 24 hours don't listen to 02 they tried it with me wasn't happy so I rang my bank and stopped the payment straight away
Message 12 of 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions