Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not holding charge.

Kirstie1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have the iPhone7 but the charger has been playing up recently. It has died during the night and isnt switching back on. I have then decided time for an upgrade but i cant verify the account holds to me as i cant receive code? can anyone help

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Kirstie1
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
just a quick query, i have an apple watch aswell thats on o2, if i was to get a new phone on a different carrier(giff gaff, Vodafone) would it affect my watch?
Message 11 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Kirstie1 

Your watch will work connected by Bluetooth on any phone / network but if you want cellular functions, it has to be connected to an O2 iPhone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 14

Kirstie1
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
its come on now, left it charging for a while and managed to upgrade!. YAY! due on tuesday.

Thank you for your help
Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144190 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Good news
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 14