Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone has been cut off

Kate6
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been cut off even though I rang at beginning of the month I’m currently 32 weeks pregnant and self isolated and I need to ring the hospital tomorrow to see if I’m safe to go up there for the scan tomorrow

I can’t make out going calls so can someone please call me ASAP so I can get this sorted
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Kate6 Skype is free to download, and free to use for calling the 0800 number, or calling other people who also have the app.

Edit: WhatsApp is another useful app that you can use to call, text, and video call for free over WiFi. Both parties must have the app, but if you have friends who have it, and you need to reach places that may not, like the hospital, they could call on your behalf. You can also use Facebook Messenger.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Kate6 

You'll need to contact customer services via live chat Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Kate6
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have tried that but all the agents are busy! And I have no family members that can come to me to use there phone to call o2
Message 3 of 8

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Kate6 

If you have Skype you could try calling on 0800 032 1402 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Off-Topic/A-Guide-To-Skype/m-p/1305104

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 8

Kate6
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I don’t have Skype
Message 5 of 8

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions

@Kate6 

You can download the Skype app to your phone or PC over wifi, but if that's not possible for some reason, your only option is to borrow a phone or use a call box then, sorry.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Kate6 Skype is free to download, and free to use for calling the 0800 number, or calling other people who also have the app.

Edit: WhatsApp is another useful app that you can use to call, text, and video call for free over WiFi. Both parties must have the app, but if you have friends who have it, and you need to reach places that may not, like the hospital, they could call on your behalf. You can also use Facebook Messenger.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 8

Django
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I pay my wife bill it’s joined to my 02 account it’s was paid Sunday but still not back on yet
Message 8 of 8