Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone dispatched but no delivery info and no way to contact 02

Em1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered an iphone X on Sunday evening expecting next day delivery however the phone has not arrived. I have checked my02 and the order is showing as completed and dispatched but there is no delivery or tracking infromation. I am unable to call 02 as my old phone broke, hence the need to order a new one understanding it would be next day delivery. There are no email addresses to contact and no one available to chat. Please can someone advise what I can do about this shockingly poor service. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Em1 

I suggest you borrow a phone to call as without a dispatch email, your phone hasn't left O2.

If you have a tracking number, you can track it through your MyO2.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Em1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, thanks for your reply. I have got a dispatch email and an email confirming my tariff change, my order is also showing as complete in my 02. 

I've emialed 02 and got two replies, one saying they were dealing with my query and one saying that they have closed the email service and to use chat instead? There is no one available for chat and I am unable to leave the house to borrow a phone. It's all very strange and frustrating. 

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Tracking help here http://www.o2.co.uk/help/phones-and-devices/how-to-track-your-order#qs
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

Em1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks again. The tracking information is just as useless as the service from 02...i.e. none existent. I just get sent to my o2 and my order is there showing as complete and dispatched yesterday but no delivery or courier information or tracking number.

I have decided to order another phone from another network and cancel my contract with 02 when I eventually get hold of them.  

Thank again for your help.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Best of luck @Em1 and can't blame you for going elsewhere !

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6