Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Anonymous

Re: Phone cut off

Yes and all by the same troll of the month. Not sure what he is trying to achieve except to irritate folks and spread incorrect info!
Highlighted
Anonymous

I may be wrong, but I get the impression of a newly employed O2 advisor fresh out of training and keen to share, but only equipped with bits of info about lots of areas and still left with big gaping holes that experience would normally fill. Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

I may be wrong, but I get the impression of a newly employed O2 advisor fresh out of training and keen to share, but only equipped with bits of info about lots of areas and still left with big gaping holes that experience would normally fill. Smiley Very Happy

you are indeed wrong on all accounts.
i am very very experienced when it comes to mobile phone, customer service, network provider knowledge, and systems within network organisations.
i am not trolling. i am spreading facts and giving answers. if you dont like my answers or do not agree with the, then just let it be.
Highlighted
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

i am very very experienced when it comes to mobile phone, customer service, network provider knowledge, and systems within network organisations.
i am not trolling. i am spreading facts and giving answers. if you dont like my answers or do not agree with the, then just let it be.

You'll get on a lot better by not coming across as a self-opinionated know-all in the forum.
Stop trying so hard to be the salvation to everyone here, as it makes you look a bit silly.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Highlighted
Anonymous

You'll get on a lot better by not coming across as a self-opinionated know-all in the forum.
Stop trying so hard to be the salvation to everyone here, as it makes you look a bit silly.

as long as people have questions, i have answers. i dont care what you think of it. i dont know you and i will still get a good nights sleep tonight.
Highlighted
Anonymous

as long as people have questions, i have answers. i dont care what you think of it. i dont know you and i will still get a good nights sleep tonight.

There isn't much point in providing answers to a question if they are incorrect :womanindifferent:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Well, maybe you could think about why that is the impression you give me?
Whilst I was working in CS some of the other advisors who displayed the attitude that you have filled me with despair and were frequently referred for referesher training. Your first post in this thread completely missed the point of what it was about. If you are so experienced you should have recognised the signs of an unbilled roaming usage bar from the info provided. While I share the view you posted, it was entirely inappropriate to the query. :womanindifferent:
Highlighted
Anonymous

Well, maybe you could think about why that is the impression you give me?
Whilst I was working in CS some of the other advisors who displayed the attitude that you have filled me with despair and were frequently referred for referesher training. Your first post in this thread completely missed the point of what it was about. If you are so experienced you should have recognised the signs of an unbilled roaming usage bar from the info provided. While I share the view you posted, it was entirely inappropriate to the query. :womanindifferent:

i just hate when people cant admit when they are wrong. as soon as someone gets a high bill, its not their fault. they "know" they didnt use their phone and they threaten to move providers because they stupidly went over their allowance.
Highlighted
Anonymous

[ Edited ]
If this is indeed the case then you may well need this:
Link: http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN ... CASE=13668
Good luck and let us know how you get on.

been trying to find that cheers