Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone contract

ME3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I don’t know if I’ve been Accepted or not. It send some legal documents to my email and I had to agree to some things . And it says “thanks for your order it has been successfully payed” and then gave me the new phone number for my device. Does this mean I’ve passed the credit check and I’ll be getting the phone? It should come tomorrow if so
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@ME3 

Yes, that's all accepted. 
You will get a dispatch email this evening which gives you details of how to track your order assuming the device is in stock. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@ME3 

Yes, that's all accepted. 
You will get a dispatch email this evening which gives you details of how to track your order assuming the device is in stock. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

ME3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It said successfully placed not payed**
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144299 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27660 Solutions

@ME3 

Yes, all looks good. 

I'll reply to your pm right now.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

djbsuffolk
Level 9: Fired up
  • 140 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 8 Solutions

Sound like the documents I received when I was accepted recently. Your next communitcation from them will be when it's dispatched. 

Message 5 of 6

HF2022
  • 9 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I got a contract and I got an email saying we’ve received your order your all set thanks for your order it’s in full steam ahead keep an eye on your inbox on our updates on progress and delivery does that mean I’m accepted? Can someone help please?? I also got an order number??

Message 6 of 6