cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried to pay my bill but it kept saying that it was declined, when there was money in there. I tried a further 3 times to which they all failed. Now my bank is showing they've taken my bill money 4 times over. How long will it take for them to put it back as it's not actually left the account yet?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It will take 4-7 days to be released back as available funds as the payments will just be showing as reserved funds. Maybe call customer service to make the payment and in the meantime speak with your bank.

We thought the payment system had been fixed but it obviously still throws up the odd error.

Contact us

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

It will take 4-7 days to be released back as available funds as the payments will just be showing as reserved funds. Maybe call customer service to make the payment and in the meantime speak with your bank.

We thought the payment system had been fixed but it obviously still throws up the odd error.

Contact us

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions
The bank should be able to unfreeze the duplicate payments so the money is showing available to you again immediately.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions

This is a worrying state of affairs and I hope it's sorted soon. Clients will try to pay again if the first payment is declined.Luckily@Anonymous actually checked the bank so could see it had been reserved/taken. Some people wouldn't and could end up paying more than once, when they actually think they haven't paid anything at all

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

jonsie
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions
Message 5 of 5