Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone bill

Bills2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have recently paid my phone bill on the 27th March it was late by 3 days and my phone has been restricted and still is!! I am aware if the current global crisis and how it is affecting every day life but the inability to be able to speak to a live human is more than frustrating.. Obviously I can't make calls to try and rectify the situation. I would appreciate any kind of estimation as to how long I have to wait until my services are re instated.. Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Bills2 

Usually takes 24 to 48 hours.

Keep rebooting your phone.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bills2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@MI5 it has been off for over 10 days now and no one has any solutions... I will be changing service provider once this is rectified... My new monthly bill has got here and why should I pay it when I have had no service for over a week??
Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I agree....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4