Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone and case not delivered

chargeuk
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered a new iPhone 15 and case as part of a new contract on Thursday 20th June. It was supposed to be delivered on Friday 21st June.

It was not delivered and I had no communication, however by the evening of Friday 21st June my order was set to "Completed" when viewed in MyO2.

I phoned support on Friday 21st when I saw this and was assured my phone would be delivered on the following Monday (June 24th).

When it was not delivered on June 24th, I phoned O2 support again. I was told that the distribution team had been told but it takes 4 hours to hear back from them and that I would be contacted by O2 on Wednesday 26th June at 10am (today).

When I was not contacted, I phoned again. Once again it is like no-one makes notes on the account and no-one has a clue where my phone order is. No-one seems to know what is happening and I have no idea if I will ever see my phone that I have paid for.

To make matters worse I got a survey asking how well O2 did with my new phone order. This was the only communication I ever got from them regarding my order.

This is terrible and I am not sure how to proceed.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10642 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

@chargeuk 

You need to call the sales team as they are the only ones who can assist. Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 8

chargeuk
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for the reply @madasaf1sh - though I couldn't find a sales team number in the post you linked to. I have already phoned 202 multiple times, is there a specific contact number or email address you mean?
Thanks

Message 3 of 8

madasaf1sh
  • 10642 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

0800 081 0255 is the number for the Sales team @chargeuk 

Message 4 of 8

chargeuk
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks again @madasaf1sh , but when I call that number and say I'm an existing O2 customer, it takes me through to the same options as I get when I phone 202 (standard customer service options) which I have gone through multiple times.

Message 5 of 8

madasaf1sh
  • 10642 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3094 Solutions

Just say you want to upgrade or add a line, and it will get you through.. or just lie slight_smile 

I have done it a few times... 

Message 6 of 8

chargeuk
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @madasaf1sh - thanks for all of your help. However, when I got through to the sales team they put me back on with support when I explained my issue.

However, the last support person was more helpful and I now know my issue is with the National Distribution Team. Unfortunately they will take 3 to 5 working days to get back to me, which is very poor as when I ordered I was sold next day delivery.

At my request the sales person did send me a text acknowledging that O2 know that my phone has not been delivered and that I will be compensated for the days that I have paid for but cannot use my phone.

I cannot believe how terrible the whole experience has been and I hope people thinking of switching to O2 are aware of issues like mine before making the change.

I will update this thread as my problem evolves. Thanks

Message 7 of 8

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7588 Posts
  • 143 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Another alternative if you need to chase this up @chargeuk is to message O2 on social media :-

Facebook : https://o2uk.co/O2CFB

X (previously known as Twitter) : https://o2uk.co/O2CTW

Instagram : https://o2uk.co/O2CIG

The social media team are based in the UK and have a good reputation for solving problems ; "pinging" them might be easier than hanging on the 'phone ? 

Message 8 of 8