Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

Phone Upgrade

I am wanting to upgrade my phone. I want a iphone 8. Looking for less than 15gb of data for less than £40? Can you help?

Thats for devicee plan and air time plan 

Topics: 528
Solutions: 10,848

Re: Phone Upgrade

@Jpgrenier96 This isn't O2 so we can't offer you any deals at all.

Call 202 and choose the option "I'm thinking of leaving" and talk to recontracts - They are the only ones who can offer you anything, if at all.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Anonymous

I doubt you get that for less than £40 on a refresh contract. They only do the 8 Plus I think now as well
Topics: 544
Solutions: 3,361

You don't ask you don't get. Give them a call for any offer they  can find for you.

Topics: 75

https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/pay-monthly-tariff.html#!/c/82/sort/relevance/model/APPIPH...

Top result, o2, 10gb, 33pm upfront cost normally waived if you upgrading and ask nice enough

the above Gold badge is not official and as such does not represent O2 community's officially sanctioned winners badges. They are blue, I made this gold myself, because I wanted to, after 4 years of writing the best reviews seen on these here forums, I decided to take that status, and adopt it into my own coloured badge.
To clarify. I changed the colour and added the years, O2 community admin, did not. Please don't be confused.
Topics: 544
Solutions: 3,361

@viridis wrote:
https://www.carphonewarehouse.com/mobiles/pay-monthly-tariff.html#!/c/82/sort/relevance/model/APPIPH...

Top result, o2, 10gb, 33pm upfront cost normally waived if you upgrading and ask nice enough

Good find.