Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Phone Repair

Hello,

I have been without my phone now since last friday this coming friday (3rd) will be 2 weeks without the phone i was offered a phone while mine was being fixed for a cheeky £25 which i thought was disgusting as i pay £7 a month insurance on the handset and a bill of £55 every month.

What i want to know is will i get these 2 weeks put onto my account in credit? I have not sent a single message or made a single call in 2 weeks and think it only right to have the money i am paying you credited.
Anonymous

Phone Repair

No you wont get it credited back. O2 are still providing a service to you and the fact you haven't got a phone stops this. Phones can be bought for less than a fiver nowerdays.
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Phone Repair

How is it a "cheeky £25"?

That is the policy excess which you will have known about when you took the policy out. Smiley Indifferent
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

Phone Repair

i agree with the comments
your contract covers your for airtime and it states in the terms and conditions about the excess and the repair procedure

you can still use you sim in another handset
Anonymous

Phone Repair

That is the policy excess which you will have known about when you took the policy out. Smiley Indifferent

I think the original poster meant that the £25 was for the loan handset. But I believe you get that back when you've not done a runner with whatever technological marvel they've loaned you.
Anonymous

Phone Repair

I think the original poster meant that the £25 was for the loan handset. But I believe you get that back when you've not done a runner with whatever technological marvel they've loaned you.

Yep, its just a deposit, you do get it back.

As for the insurance comment, you can pay as much as you want but it wont cover you for faults, thats what the warranty is there for.
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Phone Repair

Definitive answer.

I misread the post. :robotsurprised:
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1