cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Mast Problem Again

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have no signal and have not had one since 10.30am this morning, I have looked at status and the problem is that O2 is working on a phone mast, the problem is this is a fairly regular thing with the phone mast either being worked on, a problem with it.

The question is......Is O2 going to reimburse customers for the downtime?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
You can ask for a goodwill gesture when service is restored but it's not compulsory that any network has to compensate its customers for downtime, I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144193 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27633 Solutions
You can ask for a goodwill gesture when service is restored but it's not compulsory that any network has to compensate its customers for downtime, I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have no signal and have not had one since 10.30am this morning, I have looked at status and the problem is that O2 is working on a phone mast, the problem is this is a fairly regular thing with the phone mast either being worked on, a problem with it.

The question is......Is O2 going to reimburse customers for the downtime?

No is the answer if it's only been down since this morning & that they are already working on it

Message 3 of 3