cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Damaged, Repacement & Repair

Anonymous
Not applicable

The front of my phone a Microsoft Lumi 950 is damaged,where can I get the 'glass' replaced?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27664 Solutions
If it is under warranty you need to find an approved repairer, but I think Microsoft insist all warranty repairs are done by themselves.
If out of warranty or the warranty doesn't concern you try your local phone shop or market stall.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Send it straight to Microsoft, don't use o2 repairs 

Message 2 of 5

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27664 Solutions
If it is under warranty you need to find an approved repairer, but I think Microsoft insist all warranty repairs are done by themselves.
If out of warranty or the warranty doesn't concern you try your local phone shop or market stall.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 3 of 5

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
It depends how you damaged to glass, if it was dropped, etc then by all means send to Microsoft however they will charge for a repair.
Message 4 of 5

MI5
  • 144313 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27664 Solutions
Just for clarity, I wasn't suggesting it would be repaired under warranty, it's just that MS would have to repair it to preserve the remaining warranty.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 5