Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

kirstie13
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi, I called on the 7th June informing i was having trouble paying my bill due to not being at work. I informed the lady at customer services that I would make this month and last months payment on the 28th June and was informed that this was fine, however I have now been cut off. I am unable to call you as I live on my own and this is my only phone. This is very frustrating as I was informed that everything would be fine? Please can you look into this or ask for someone at customer services to contact myself.
Kind regards,

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@kirstie13 

No one can call you from here as we are a community of customers.

You can contact O2 using Skype for free. Details in link Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@kirstie13 

No one can call you from here as we are a community of customers.

You can contact O2 using Skype for free. Details in link Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2