Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Anonymous

Payment Line

This is going to seem a silly question, but can anyone tell me the payment line number?
I can't use the online payment because I have forgotten the answer to my Verified by Visa question, which they don't ask on the phone.
I forgot to pay, so when I dial any number (even 202) I get a message saying 'You are being transferred to our automated payment line." along with a brief explanation about how long it takes to unblock the phone after an overdue payment is made.
But I get transferred to a message saying "O2 is closed. But you can still get help... if your phone is lost.. etc etc.".
I find this incredibly frustrating. I tried to pay in cash in an O2 shop, but they wouldn't let me!
Anonymous

Re: Payment Line

202 is the correct number and transferring you to the payment line is what is supposed to happen. It may have a fault on the line though, maybe try a bit later or in the morning. Have you considered a DD?
Anonymous

I used to have a direct debit, but O2 frequently debited my account twice per month, so I don't trust them with direct debits...!
Anonymous

but O2 frequently debited my account twice per month

How did that happen? :mansurprised:
Anonymous

Why don't you just reset your 'verified by visa' question? It takes seconds.
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

You can't remember to pay your bill or your VBV code, and you don't trust O2 to handle a direct debit, I think I get it! Smiley Indifferent
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1